Wednesday, April 18

If nothing else, I want to dance like Jack.

Everyone's been talking about the new music coming out of the more obscure regions of the UK. Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Staines... (Alright, not that obscure..) But what's been going on in London?

Good music.

Taking the lead: Jamie T (Said to be a mix of The Streets and Bob Dylan (no comment, good or bad, on that one); winner of the Best Solo Artist at the NME awards 2007 (bravo!))

Here's the new video for "Sheila"



If you want something more under the radar (but that won't last long. Trust me on that one) How about Jake Penate? Catchy tunes and a kooky dancer. I'm hooked.



If you like Jack Penate, he just did a set on Zane Lowe's show tonight. It'll be up for a week on the bbc radio 1 website. I'm checking out. Anyone with me?

No comments: