Tuesday, May 1

I hope this works...for all our sakes.

So, we've all heard enough about failing record sales to make our heads implode. However, the big news today is that London band The Crimea have decided to do something about it.
After being dropped from Warner, despite respectable record sales, the band decided to take matters into their own hands and released their latest record "Secrets of the Witching Hour" on their own dime.

Bold move.

They plan to stay off the dole on merchandise and touring revenues. Majors everywhere are watching to see how this all pans out. So am I.

In the meantime, I downloaded the album and hope its filled with wonderful music to distract me from my scratchy throat...

Download the Album for FREE here.

Story (courtesy The Guardian Unlimited) here

No comments: